The Beach House
Booking Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing The Beach House for your stay in Weymouth. We look forward to welcoming to you into our Guest House and hope that your stay with us is comfortable and relaxing. By making a booking, you are entering into an agreement with us, so please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions.
The price of the accommodation includes the following:
- Linen and Towels
- Hospitality Items
- Hot water, central heating .
- Breakfast (Unless your accommodation was agreed on a room only basis)
- Cancellation By making a booking with us, our agreement is a legal contract. All bookings require a deposit of the first night’s room tariff rate.
- Cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to arrival. Bookings cancelled less than 5 days prior to arrival will be charged one night at the room tariff rate. Non arrivals will also be charged as above.
- We would only cancel your holiday if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would endeavour to arrange alternative accommodation however if we were unable to do this or it was unacceptable for you then we would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Accommodation on the day of arrival is available from 1pm unless otherwise arranged. We may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive earlier. Please ensure that you contact us if you will be arriving later than arranged. Failure to notify us in good time may result in the room being re-let.
- DeparturePlease vacate guest accommodation by 10:30am on day of departure unless otherwise arranged. Any outstanding accommodation charges must be settled before your departure.Damages & BreakagesWe ask that you take care when staying with us at The Beach House. You are responsible and liable for any breakages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents. Please ensure that you report any breakages to us. We will not charge for minor breakages but you will be required to pay for the replacement or repairs if the damage is deemed significant. Lost keys will incur a charge of £30.
- SmokingWe are a non-smoking guest house. If you are found to be smoking in our rooms, you will be asked to leave immediately and a £30 charge will be made to cover cleaning costs.LiabilityWe do not accept liability for any damage, loss, or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless it is proven to have been caused by a negligent act by ourselves, employees or contractors.Pets
We are willing to accept well behaved pets at the Beach House in a couple of our rooms. There is a charge of £5.00 per stay and we ask that pets are kept off the beds and that you bring their own bedding. Also for the comfort of other guests, pets must not be left unattended in the rooms while you are not in the building. Any damaged caused will incur a cost.
Any data collected during your stay with us may be stored on our computer. With your permission we may contact you at various times regarding promotions, so please advise us when booking if you do not wish us to retain this data for these purposes. We will never share your details with any third party unless legally required to do so.